Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Bachelorette!

Monday nights are my favorite, and always have been, because of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. Sad, but true! Haha


The past few episodes have been somewhat annoying with Ashley obsessing over Bentley, but hopefully tonight's episode will bring a little closure for her concerning Bentley. Here are my fav picks for her!


Ryan P! Such a happy-go-lucky kind of guy 
Ben F! She needs a guy like this to cheer her up, plus he's a Wine Maker! Can't go wrong there.

Also, these rumors about Ashley being engaged now? Thoughts anyone?!

Sorry for obsessing ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love Blake, but she didn't give him a rose. Sad day. Now he's on the market for me, however. Just kidding. Her obsessive talk of Bentley is beyond annoying but I will muddle through it because after the previews for what's to come, I have to keep watching. So much is going to happen, eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I feel like this season is so dramatic but it's what keeps me looking forward to my Monday nights! I actually became a fan of JP from this last episode! It seems as though she really likes him

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't watched the one from this week but I am in love with JP & Ames is so adorable. I don't really think any of the guys are perfect fits for her but I suspect that JP will be the last one standing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I'm starting to like JP a lot..you can tell he likes her so so much!

    ReplyDelete