Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Coloring outside the lines: post numero uno!

So I've been sitting here thinking of what to put on my first post - some sort of epic conclusion of why I started a blog. Clearly, I didn't have much luck. I love the whole photo blogging and re-blogging concept, however I wanted to create something a little more personal to my memories, lifestyle, friendships, interests, and eventually some of my own photos (if they turn out well, that is).


Also, I'm setting out a new journey this fall ( I guess you could say) and I want to record every new experience and memory in depth because it's going to be a great experience, without a doubt. To sum it up, I'm finally going to my dream college this fall. After three times applying to this little ole dream school of mine (getting waitlisted once, then rejected another time) I was finally ACCEPTED my third time and I'll be transferring as a third year student. I can't conjure up all of the emotions I've felt in the past few years regarding the admissions process of this one school, so I'll post little tid-bits about it along the way :). Oh! And the school I'll be going to is the University of Virginia :)


Regarding fashion, here's where I'll put all of the things that I love but can't necessarily afford - and that is perfectly OK :)


Here's to making a colorful blog of my colorful life…that's all for now!
 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment