Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

The ideas are flowin' in!

Fair warning...I'll be filling my blog with a ton of interior decorating ideas for my new apartment this fall (sorry in advance), so here are a few more!


Button monogram - gotta do it! So so so so cute!


Love this idea. Plus, it seems like it would be so easy to make.

Fresh flowers for my room and living room, WEEKLY!

And of course, my new bedspread! I've had a yellow bedspread in my dorm room for the past two years so I'm ready to switch it up a little with this blue and pink duvet cover from Pottery Barn. Speaking of dorm rooms, I'm totally ready to have my full size bed in my room!



3 comments:

  1. How did they do the button monogram? I really really like that. I will have to tell one of my best friends Sarah about your blog. She is really into DIY projects and decorating. Her blog is www.livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com, she just started blogging too :) Have a great night

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assumed that they used superglue and then placed it in a frame, I may be wrong though! And thanks for the suggestion :) I'll definitely look your friend up! And I hope you have a lovely night yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I am hoping you end up posting more about apartment decor ideas. I am a sucker for little details like that. I am loving your blog so far and thanks for following me as well. And thanks Em for telling her about me :)

    ReplyDelete