Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

In the summertimeeee when the weather is high

Reasons why I love being home for the summer, despite living in a small town with practically nothing to do:

Iced coffee made in the comfort of my own home & coffee bonding time with Mom :)

Painting! I'll eventually post the finished product of what I'm working on now. Time consuming, but so relaxing.

Being able to go to my favorite chinese restaurant, which happens to be in my hometown. Oh!..and good fortunes!

Also, I'm obviously enjoying my new camera! Haha…I am such a nerd.


2 comments:

  1. Ohh- very nice fortune! :)

    And the one time I tried making my own iced coffee, I very stupidly poured hot coffee over a big glass of ice and just ended up with very watered down coffee. Blah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ooh don't worry, I would do the same thing! I ask my mom to make it for me every time, so that works out in my favor!

    ReplyDelete