Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So, I've been slacking on my posts a little bit and I have some ground to make up for! My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and half as of this past Sunday. After he asked me what I wanted for a year and a half gift, I insisted that he didn't need to get me anything. But of course, he had to spoil me a little more and get me something. He got me a Nikon D3100 camera, and I can't say that I'm complaining! I absolutely love it. A while back I told him I was starting to blog and whatnot a lot more and that it would be cool to take my own pictures for my blog. Well apparently, that thought stuck in his head! Haha (he is also really into photography…WAY WAY WAY better at it than I am at this point). 




Anyways, I took it for a few test runs the past few days so I thought I'd share some pictures :)


Meet my boyfriend, best friend, and giver of my awesome new camera!


The image quality doesn't look great on here (I think I need to change a setting to make my colors a little more saturated to bring out the greens and blues). I took this in a field near my house... Oh, the joys of living in the country!
I thought this was kind of cool! 

My little buddy, all tuckered out from swimming in the creek and taking a walk.

Like I said, the image quality looks a little weird when I inserted them on to my blog. Any other wanna-be-photographers out there?!


3 comments:

  1. Wow- what a sweet and thoughtful boyfriend! That is such a neat gift to receive!! :) Your dog is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a Canon Rebel soo badly! My point-and-shoot is fine for taking out to bars and to the beach, but I'm ready for a big-girl camera too! What a nice boyfriend you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you all :) I'm so excited to use it…I'm such a nature photography nerd! haha

    ReplyDelete